Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

Hello Everyone,
I've decided to make a blog to just journal and keep everyone updated on my life in Texas. I will try to write at least once a day, if not more. Since it is late I wont write much, but so far I am enjoying Texas. This morning we woke up and headed straight to the storage unit to put all of our household goods into storage. The weather was FREEZING. I don't think I have ever been that cold in my whole life. Supposedly this weather is not very common for Texas. My bones ached, I was so cold...
Tomorrow Bryan will sign in to Fort Hood. We also plan on stopping by the housing office to print out some documents that are needed. I am also going to apply for that job working with autistic children that I found the other day. Not sure what else we have planned but I am sure that it will be a busy day... I may try and get back to the gym! Anyways, that is all for now. I hope you all will enjoy my blogs and come back daily to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment