Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

So Excited!

Ok, this post is going to be way different than the last post I wrote. In my last post I was so angry, but things have changed since then and I found out some great news this morning. My husband is coming home soon! We dont have exact dates and even if we did I wouldn't post them, but lets just say he will be home for Christmas! I cannot wait! I have so much to do in such a small amount of time, but that just means that time will go by quick and before I know it, I will be back in my soldiers arms again for a long time!
This year has been pretty difficult but its almost over, so hard to believe though. I am so glad that I've made it through and I couldn't have done it with out my faith and lots of prayer. I've really grown in my relationship with God this year and I can only hope that it will get even better. I cannot wait for my husband to come home and we can work on our marriage and make it the strongest its ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment