Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

So Sad

Grandma passed away on Wednesday morning... She was 74 years old. I am so glad that I got to see her before she passed, but it was so hard to see her the way I did. She was not responsive, and she didn't look like herself. I am going to miss her so much and its been so hard. Its even harder because Bryan is gone and I feel like I am losing it half of the time. I miss Bryan so much, and now I miss my grandma. She was my angel. She was the most beautiful person in my life and now she is gone. I just wish it was all a bad dream but its not. I am hurting so bad. I never knew I could hurt this badly. I just wish I could have one last hug and kiss from my grandma. I cant really write anymore but I had to write SOMETHING to get this off of my chest. I just want to cry. I just want to scream and cry and throw a tantrum but I cant. There are too many people... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment