Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Day Down

So, another day has passed... and literally a full day since I got to talk to my husband last. He said he would call me this morning but I never heard from him. Im trying not to worry about it. He probably hasnt had time to call me, but it still makes me worry. I know that once I hear his voice I will feel much better. I am realizing just how much I love him, and it is A LOT. He is literally my other half, and I am realizing that now that he is gone just how much I rely on him. He is my rock. And now I need to be strong and be his rock and be there for him.
I feel sick to my stomach... I should probably be getting some sleep, but I feel like I cant go to bed right now.
Today was a rough day. I slept until 10, then I got up and got ready for work. I ate breakfast and left for work and work was really slow...  I was so glad when it was finally over. After work I bawled my eyes out... Then I went to verizon to get Bryan's phone turned off. After that I went home to change and then went to my friends house for dinner. We watched Gnomeo and Juliet. It was a cute movie...
Now, Im just sitting here chatting on facebook and writing here. It helps me so much to be able to get my thoughts down.
I am going to write Bryan another letter... That always helps me more than writing in here, because its like I am talking to him almost... Night Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment