Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Join Me on My Journey

    If you are reading this right now, I am honored to have you joining me on my journey to a cleaner, healthier life-style. When I was pregnant with my daughter Bryelle, (now 16 months old) my husband and I watched a documentary called "Chemiracle". The documentary talked about all of the common household products that we use each and every day, and how toxic they can be.  It really touched us in a way that made us want to change the way we do things. So, I started out by making my own laundry detergent. When my daughter was born, I started thinking about all of the cleaning products that I use on a weekly basis and how many toxins I was letting out into the air each and every time I cleaned my house. That is when I decided that I was going to make my own safer products, and not only save money, but save myself and my family from breathing in all of these harmful chemicals. On top of making my own cleaning products, I made almost all of my daughters baby food when she was an infant.  I now started making my own beauty/personal care products as well. We eat mainly organic foods, and prefer to take the natural route in curing different health ailments before we take any other route. Essential oils are a godsend. Anyways, thank you for taking time to read, and I look forward to helping each and every one of you on your road to healthy.


My beautiful little family back in June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment