Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Im Gonna Miss Him SO Much...

I wish someone had the words to say... To comfort, to relate, to make things all better... But I dont think its possible. My heart is aching. For an unknown amount of time, I will be alone, without my other half, my best friend, my soldier, my husband. So many thoughts are going through my head as I write.
Monday is the day. The day that I must learn to be strong, to be brave, to be supportive for my soldier. Just as he will need to be all of that for me. I just cant believe its really happening. The time is coming too fast. In less than 2 days, my whole entire world will be turned around. Lonely nights, quiet mornings, weekends spent wishing I had my loves arms around me, holding me tight. I never knew I would have to experience something so difficult. I know that our time apart will only make us stronger. I am just praying that God will keep him safe, that he will come back to me soon.
Im not sure how things will be for me. I dont like being alone. Especially at night. I know that when I am alone my thoughts will not stop racing. I will be doing a lot of writing for sure...

Babe, if you are reading this I just want you to know that I am going to miss you more than you know. I am so proud of you and I am praying that you stay safe so you can come back to me and start a family. I cant wait. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment